Here is the next Behind the Blogger post! From my brother, Michael.
1. Describe me in three words!
Creative, Artistic, Bookworm.
2. In what ways do you think I’m like you? And not like you?
We are both creative and can sit and talk for days. I am more into science and math, whereas you are more into reading and writing.
3. Is there anything that you wish had been different between us―or that you would still like to change?
I wish we would have gotten along better, but we get along most of the time now so it’s cool.
4. What three things do you think of the most each day?
School, School, aaaaaannnd, SCHOOL.
5. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Dog treat. I was really hungry.
6. What is your all time favorite food?
New York style pizza.
7. What is a funny habit that you have?
Burning and breaking things.
8. What is the craziest way someone has pronounced your name?
9. What is your favorite breed of dog? If you don’t have a favorite breed, describe the characteristics of your ideal dog (or cat)!
10. Who would play each of your family members in a movie or TV show about your lives?
11. If you could create an obscure holiday, what would it be and why?
Children’s day(Similar father’s/mother’s day) because, why not? More presents for us.
12. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
I have no idea. I have never watched the Olympics.
13. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
That was is hard. It’s a tie between Hawaii, New York, Yellowstone, and Mexico.
14. What is your proudest accomplishment?
I played Mario Kart for like 8 hours straight.
15. What is your most embarrassing memory?
I walked into the girl’s bathroom at school when I was in 4th grade. Of course, the girl I had a crush on at the time just happened to be in there. She and her friends screamed and her friends starting laughing at me.
16. What is your favorite family tradition?
BIG THANKSGIVING DINNER!
17. What is your favorite memory of me
Watching you ride the Boomerang at Six Flags for the first time. YOUR FACE WAS UNFORGETTABLE!
18. What is your favorite memory of us?
When we were young, we would lay out a sleeping bag in the front yard, eat carrots, and act like we were bunny rabbits.
19. What was the most rebellious thing you did?
Well… I don’t know if I should say. One time I was staying out till 3AM and getting chased by two guys and then one of my friends got beat up.
20. Describe our relationship in 3 words.
Bipolar, Humorous, Bullying.
21. Who are your top three heroes?
My dad, step dad, and mom.
22. Who’s your celebrity crush?
23. What song best sums you up?
My awesomeness can not be contained within one song.
24. What are you inspired by?
Music, Future goals, Parents.
25. How do I inspire you?
You’ve inspire me because you have a strong bond with your boyfriend. Y’all have a lot in common.